Dashboard | +Follow
Cerita si Fafafairy
wana wani (。◕‿◕。)
Tuesday, March 27 • 3/27/2012 • 0 comments

wana wani + ayam = wayam  


Nama sebenar Syazwana Izzati, yeah kami sangat rapat.. 
dia teman gaduh fafa sepanjang masa, 
we both spent time together chatting for a very long time. 
she's kind, caring, cool and awesome. she's nicest person I have ever met :) 
I do love her so much! wee~ My dear wana wani..... I H Y ♥ 
ehem, only both of us know the meaning of I H Y. oh ya, 1 more thing, 
kami bukanlah adik n kakak angkat whatsoever. kitorang adalah teman gaduh sepanjang masa.
 hahaha awesome kan? yeah, fafa tahu itu ♥ emm, that's all. nothing much about her.


Introducing the master of mischief ;
syazwana izzati ツ


yang benar, Farah Adlina. xo



Owner blog ni


Hi, welcome to Fafarowxy's blog!
Find me here : Facebook | Twitter

Click lah mana mana love shape anda suka :)
| |

Taggie Board



Kembali cerita dahulu kala



My Official Husband (。◕‿◕。)